- Nine bars of two crispy wafer fingers covered with mint flavoured dark chocolate (66%).
- Check out our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/KITKAT
- Join us at facebook.com/KITKATuk
- Visit www.KITKAT.co.uk
- Share your chocolate biscuit break with #MyBreak
- Good to remember: enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life’s little pleasures.
- A delicious chocolate bar of 2 fingers of crispy wafer biscuit covered with smooth mint flavoured dark mint chocolate
- Unwrap, break off a chocolate finger, snap it in two and savour the crispy wafer biscuit covered in deliciously smooth KITKAT milk chocolate. KITKAT 4 Finger was first launched in 1935 as ‘Rowntree’s Chocolate Crisp’ and didn’t acquire its name until two years later in 1937. KITKAT supports improving the lives of cocoa farmers and quality of cocoa through the Nestle Cocoa Plan® and by working with the Rainforest Alliance. KITKAT 2 Finger makes a great addition to any lunch and a great treat at work or home. Why not make your next coffee break even better with a KITKAT 2 Finger? Annually we sell enough 2 Finger KITKAT to go around the world more than one and a half times! KITKAT 2 Finger has a range of 6 delicious chocolate flavours; Milk, Dark, Dark Mint, Orange and new in 2020: Honeycomb and Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. With its perfect chocolate to wafer ratio, KITKAT is the perfect companion for any break. You can enjoy KITKAT as the iconic KITKAT 4 Finger, KITKAT Chunky, KITKAT 2 Finger, or look out for us throughout the year for your seasonal favourites. So, whoever you are and however you break, Have a break, have a KITKAT ®
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea, Mango Kernel, Sal), Cocoa Butter, Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Lecithins), Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed), Peppermint Oils, Yeast, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Natural Flavourings
- Contains: Milk, Wheat