|Content||If you are spending more time at home these days, enjoy our Porridge Pots but always crave that little bit more, or just want to fill up your cupboard with an energising breakfast, then our new Porridge Pouches are definitely for you.
Packed with the same ingredients and goodness that you'll find in our Porridge Pots, our Porridge Pouches are a perfect alternative for when you are spending your time at home.
With approx. 7 servings of delicious Porridge in each pouch, simply scoop out into a bowl and add boiling water for a perfect breakfast in as little as 3 minutes.
We use the finest British rolled oats and mix in a generous amount of dark chocolate flakes which makes for a great start to the day. Our unique recipe provides a tasty porridge with added milk protein to give 13g protein per serving and plenty of fibre.
INGREDIENTS Rolled Oats (61%), Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Skimmed Milk Powder, Chocolate Flakes (5%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder), Natural Flavouring.
Allergen Statements: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients underlined.
Packed in a factory that handles nuts (including peanuts), sesame, egg, mustard, celery, soya and sulphites.
|SAFIR organic extra-virgin olive oil, like a grand cru, comes from olive groves in the same region. It is a gourmet oil, with surprising flavors, unlike any other. This pure oil, without mixing, keeps its character and its very fruity specific taste, very appreciated by lovers of olive oil.||White cooking Oats
Easy to prepare|
Ingredients: Whole wheat 31.5%, rice flour 22.8%, sugar, chocolate 12.6% (skimmed cocoa powder 5.6%, sugar, cocoa mass 3.1%), corn semolina 8.5%, glucose syrup, liqueur syrup, liqueur emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), molasses, natural flavoring, iron, vitamin B3, B5, D, B6, B1, B2, B9. May contain milk, peanuts and other nuts. 31.5g of whole grains have been used to use 100g of this product.
- Suitable for Vegetarians; Kosher
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Whole grain guaranteed 1 serving of whole grain per bowl 8 Vits + iron Source of fibre Suitable for vegetarians Kosher Fortified mixed whole grain sweetened cereal Os with honey Cheerios Manifesto Approved by Us It's simple, we're campaigning to let everybody know that kids looove Honey Cheerios They're more than just delicious, they're wholesomely nutritious too Honey Cheerios are made with 4 whole grains & did you know that they have 8 vitamins & iron rolled into every crunch tastic O?
- May also contain Milk, Peanuts and other Nuts. For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items...
- 125ml of milk
- A glass of water
- Fresh fruit 1 of your 5-a-day
- A source of protein
- What's the suggested portion size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
Number of uses
12 Servings in this Pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Box. Widely Recycled
There are no reviews yet.