- Totally Bamboo Chopsticks are terrifically twisted: each bamboo chopstick is artfully twisted by hand for a gorgeous look and better grip
- Reusable and durable these chopsticks are a chop above the rest; for a superior dining experience to the average reusable or disposable take out sticks
- Includes 50 pairs of chopsticks, enough for the whole family or to bring along in your lunch; each chopstick measures 23cm long
- Easy care, simply hand wash or wipe with a damp cloth; do not soak in water or wash in the dishwasher
- Bamboo is better for the environment; Moso bamboo is an incredibly durable material and it is a renewable resource which grows quickly and doesn’t require pesticides, clear cutting, artificial irrigation or replanting
Couscous is a traditional Berber dish of semolina (granules of durum wheat) which is cooked by steaming. It is traditionally served with a meat or vegetable stew spooned over it. Couscous is a staple food throughout the North African cuisines of Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Mauritania and Libya and to a lesser extent in the Middle East and Sicily.
Pure Durum Wheat Semolina
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- 99% fat free
- Rich in dietary fibre
- Good source of protein
- Shelf, bain marie and cook-chill stable
- Ideal for restaurants, caterings
There are no reviews yet.