- Butter biscuits set in milk chocolate (63%).
- The future is made by all of us.
- See our cocoa sourcing work here: bahlsen.com
- “Discover the Choco Leibniz Milk. It’s a crisp biscuit, squarely set into a milk chocolate tablet. Made with precision to ensure more chocolate than biscuit and give a satisfying ‘snap’. It’s a classic, framed with 46 perfectly formed ‘teeth’.
- A proud family business since 1889, Bahlsen knows a thing or two about what it takes to create a brilliant biscuit. Each signature biscuit of the Choco Leibniz Milk is carefully settled into smooth milk chocolate, creating the perfect edges for nibbling.
- Savour your Choco Leibniz with a cup of tea or coffee, or simply enjoy the perfection of thick, delicious chocolate and crisp biscuit on its own.
- Crafted with precision and dedication for over 132 years, Bahlsen is committed to using only the finest quality ingredients. All Bahlsen biscuits are made with love and dedication, as well as certified cocoa and wheat flour from trusted farmers.
- Contains wheat, milk, lactose and eggs. Does not contain palm oil. Suitable for vegetarians, Kosher certified, Halal certified.
- Bahlsen by design.”
- We take our signature biscuits and carefully settle each one into smooth chocolate, creating the perfect edges for nibbling.
- The Tet sign shows hieroglyphs of a rising sun and a snake. Hermann Bahlsen discovered it in Egypt. The thought is ‘everlasting’. That was his goal. To build something that endures. Four generations later, it is still our goal.
- A crisp biscuit, squarely set into a milk chocolate tablet
- A Classic, Framed
- With Love, Dedication – and Wheat Flour from Trusted Farmers
- Without Addition of Colourings and Preservatives
- Pack size: 125G
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Butter (3.7%), Whey Products (Milk), Clarified Butter, Glucose Syrup, Lactose, Emulsifier: Lecithins, Whole Milk Powder, Raising Agents: Sodium Carbonates, Diphosphates, Salt, Flavourings, Hen’s Egg Yolk Powder, Acid: Citric Acid