- 25 minutes
- 5 – 7 persons
|Luna long life milk
|1 1/2 teaspoon
Chocolate sauce ingredients
|White chocolate, grated
|Liquid whipping cream
|Luna sweetened condensed milk
|Digestive biscuits, crushed
- Slice the marble cake into equal slices .
- Microwave the chocolate sauce ingredients until melted and use a little to stick each slice of cake in the serving glass. Keep the rest of chocolate sauce for garnish.
- Ground the mastic with corn starch and mix with gelatin, vanilla, and ¼ cup of milk. Add eggs and stir until consistent.
- Boil 3 cups of milk with sugar then add to the previous mixture and stir until thickened.
- Pour the Pudding mixture over the cake and leave to cool. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until it cools completely.
- Pour the chocolate sauce over the pudding then sprinkle with biscuit crumbs then drizzle with sweetened condensed milk and serve.