- Sauté onion then add garlic, green onion, parsley, chicken stock, onion powder, black pepper, paprika, coriander and stir until it is soft and tender.
- Add cream cheese spread and green peas and stir for a few minutes.
- Add boiled water and stir until boiled then cover the pan and leave it over low heat for half an hour.
- With a hand mixer blend the hot mixture.
- For garnish, sprinkle corn starch and salt over the sliced onion and fry on high heat until gold and crispy.
- Pour the soup in a bowl, garnish with crispy onion.
Products by Luna
|1/4 cup||Vegetable oil|
|1||Large onion, chopped|
|1||garlic clove, crushed|
|1 can||Luna green peas (400g)|
|3||Green onions, chopped|
|1 cup||Parsley, chopped|
|1/2 teaspoon||Onion powder|
|1 cube||Chicken stock|
|1/2 teaspoon||Black pepper|
|4 tablespoons||Luna cream cheese spread|
|2 cups||Boiled water|